Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New PC up and running

I have my newly built computer up and running, I have been up (at the time of typing this) for 27 hours 2 minutes and Net10 told me "your account is fine, if you find this wrong, call us" they REFUSE to do ANYTHING over the internet, no, you have to call some un-educated person during business hours. Well, I have had enough of Net10, I know why people say their a scam and I am switching to a new phone company and I will share my experiance with everyone attempting to buy a Net10 Phone card and how they screwed me over and over and refuse to fix your problems over email, no matter what information you provide, they REFUSE to resolove it online. You can say "I have a model # ____ and i forgot what button turns it on, is it the red one?" and they will say "call us during business hours" *sigh*

I am considering Verison, if you know about their prepaid $15 a month service, let me know. I do not use my phone much at all, about 10-30 minutes a month because I do not spend time away from free local phones for longer than that in a month.

No comments: