Thursday, September 18, 2008

skills

I am working on this list. I will add more as I think about them.

I have some experience with:

Teaching myself (school is not required to learn, the internet is FREE)
Building computers (self taught)
Computer repair (took class in College, A+ guide to computer hardware, got an A+ in class, I only took it as proof of my knowledge)
True Space 2.0 (Caligari) (took class in jr High school)
Lightwave 3D (took class in jr High school)
AutoCAD r14 (took class in High school)
Rhinoceros (friend taught this CAD program to me)
NX 4 (self teaching)
VistaPro (VendorNation)
Graphic Design (took all classes in High School)
Visual Basic 4.0 programming (self taught, then took class in High school)
HTML (self taught, then took class in High School)
Video editing (self taught)
live Video Production (took class in jr High School)
Claymation (stop-frame animation in jr High School)
Flash animation (self taught)
Installing software/windows (while avoiding nearly all virus's, spyware, bloatware, adware, unnecessary toolbars, etc.)
Troubleshooting computer problems / Tech Support
Software improvement recommendations (self taught)
Operating copy machines
E-mailing (self taught)
some networking experience / CAT5 cable making
Audio editing (self taught)
Adobe Photoshop (self taught, then learned in High School)
General Technology
Forex currency trading
Using digital cameras and digital video camcorders
Using and setting up DVD players, VCR's and TV's
Making money online (self taught)
Video game level editing (self taught, then took class in High School)
Gardening (self teaching, edible and useful plants, not useless plants)
Boat building (plug building, mold building, boat building, fiberglass work, sanding, grinding glass, foam filling, mold waxing, chop-gun maintenance, boat testing)
Vermicomposting (self teaching)
Play guitar (self teaching)
Cleaning (taught at various jobs, dusting, sweeping/moping)
Stocking inventory (taught at various jobs)
Mowing and edging lawns (friend taught, also did a day at 12 hours for a company)
Checking in inventory (taught at current job)

Also, I am dependable for showing up for work and will only call in when I am sick enough that I feel my work will suffer or when I am unable to function.

No comments: